Toy Selection Guidelines
You are about to view the Christmas Bureau 2020 toy catalog that shows toys available for children birth-17 years of age. Before you start shopping please review the following information:
1. You can make 3 toy choices for each child in the home
2. Be aware of limits. Drones and karaoke machines are limited to one per family.
3. Selections may not be the exact item as pictured. Pictures of the items are a sampling of what is available. Colors and choices will vary.
4. If you want to do further research or see more photos of the items we offer, we recommend you search the item on Google or Amazon to read reviews and details
5. Please write down the following things when you have found the items you wish to order:
Here is an example of the toy selection looks like on the application:
6. These toy choices are NOT GUARANTEED. We will do our best to provide one of your three selections for each child. However, if we run out of all three items before packaging your order, we will use the categories the selection fell under and our best judgment to select for your child.
7. There will be no exchanging once gifts are received.
8. DO NOT CLICK BACK BUTTON ONCE IN THE APPLICATION. You will lose your information.
9. Once you have submitted your application you will receive an email with a summary of what you’ve submitted.
10. Changes cannot be made for toy choices once the application is submitted.