The Catholic Charities Junior Board is made upp of young individuals who are ready to jump into action at all levels in our mission to serve. Junior Board members will serve as our CCEW representatives in all facets of our service, whether volunteering, assisting with events, meeting & greeting, praying, sitting at the table at CCEW Board meetings, or launching new and creative initiatives. This will always be done with the guidance from a CCEW Director, or team member. This is not just for Catholic youth, but a city-wide all inclusive, service minded team.
Our Board is not just for College applications– but for a lifetime. We want each individual CCEW Jr. Board member to leave positively changed and impacted by their involvement on our CCEW Board and their work within our programs to serve the poor and vulnerable.
To serve on the Junior Board you must:
• Be a Freshman, Sophomore, Junior or Senior for the 2021-2022 school year
• Be in good academic and discipline standing at your school (3.0 GPA or higher)
• Attend a high school within Spokane County
• Be available for monthly in-person meetings
First Tuesday of each month starting Tuesday, October 5th from 6-7pm
• Commit to at least 6 service opportunities and participate in the annual service project
Required to receive a letter of recommendation from supervisor.
Click here to download an application and apply today!
Questions? Call Sierra Heinen at 509-358-4254