Our CC JR Board is comprised of young individuals who are ready to jump into action at all levels in our mission to serve. These young men and women will serve as our CCEW representatives in all facets of our service, whether volunteering, assisting with events, meeting & greeting, praying, sitting at the table at CCEW Board meetings, or launching new and creative initiatives. This will always be done with the guidance from a CCEW Director, or team member. This is not just for Catholic youth, but a city-wide all inclusive, service minded team.
Our Board is not just for College applications– but for a lifetime. We want each individual CCEW Jr. Board member to leave positively changed and impacted by their involvement on our CCEW Board and their work within our programs to serve the poor and vulnerable.
To serve on the Junior Board you must:
• Be a Freshman, Sophomore, Junior or Senior for the 2020-2021 school year
• Be in good academic and discipline standing at your school
• Attend a Spokane County high school
• Be available for a monthly zoom meeting (last Tuesday of every month 3:30 - 430)
First meeting September 29th
• Commit to at least 6 service opportunities and participate in the annual service project
Click here to download an application and apply today!
Questions? Call Sierra Heinen at 509-358-4254